Hi,

To move a request to "Resolved" (first call Resolution), you need to provide
all the required fields (for Resolution) through the Template:

·         Assignment Group and Individual Assignee Name

·         Resolution Details i.e. Resolution Fields

·         etc

You can validate what fields are required through the Incident form directly by
manually creating a request in the Resolved Status (and determining from the
system errors/messages what fields are required for "Resolution").

Once you have the required fields, update the Template and test again directly
from the Interface_Create form using your Template.

Kind regards,

Carl Wilson

http://www.missingpiecessoftware.com/