We have a 30-minute webinar coming up on the 28th
(http://www.raptek.com/webinars/) and offer a free pilot program (allowing your
customer to try the software with their system free for a limited time). There
are a few static screenshots on the web site but no video at this time.

Contact i...@raptek.com for details on the pilot or webinar.

Thanks,
Davin

Davin Lindner-Green
Software Engineer, Rapid Technologies Inc.

www.raptek.com

* BMC Level 1 Support Partner
* BMC Software Solutions Partner
* BMC Education Partner
* Remedy On Demand - Hosted ITSM Solutions