Hi,

I do not think that my statement was contradictory. But you did not quote me
right...

The Escalation runs once, meaning it performs a single search to the database.

After finding 0-x records, it will perform its Escalation-Actions 0-x times.

It is therefore very important to distinguish the execution of the Escalation
from the execution of the Escalation-Actions.

This is the same thing as a user doing a single Modify-All action that
modifying many records. The client (mid-tier/aruser) will call the server 0-x
times depending on how many records the user found in the search.

Ask the Remedy Licensing Experts (Best R.O.I. Award at WWRUG10/11/12/13):