From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arslist@ARSLIST.ORG] On Behalf Of Julia James
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2014 10:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Fw: Using an ID like 1000000001 (BMC Software's development field
range) in a home grown custom form...

** Hi,

We always used the field numbers on the staging form.  Also if they were
menu fields we attached the foundation menus.  Never had a problem.

Regards,

Julia James
Application Developer and Support,  IC3-SMI for Remedy and Impact
ITILR V3 Foundation Certified
IBM Corporation, GTS - Strategic Outsourcing Delivery
Office:     860-275-5625  (External)
Internet:  julia.ja...@us.ibm.com
Address:  106 Moosehorn Road, Northfield, CT  06778

"Try to help others, if you are not able to be of help, then at least do
them no harm." Dalai Lama

----- Forwarded by Julia James/Hartford/IBM on 08/26/2014 09:39 AM -----