Yes there are a few core forms (User, Group, AR System Email Messages) that
have some system fields IDs (often 3 digits) that can wreak havoc if you do
a Save As of the form.  Even if use a few those very special field IDs on a
custom form the system will often reference your form for its special
purpose.  At least it would in 6.x or early 7.x.

Jason