Great points, Janie.  I don't know that Remedy would scale to processing 5
million Incidents a day, unless the DB was kept VERY well trimmed and
tuned.  If they processed through some very tiny form, then maybe.  But the
issue is why are there 3-9 million alarms a day going INTO the system.  No
one will ever actually process those, so deal with the duplicates and
non-actionable items some other way, and specifically whitelist those you
want/need to actually be tracked in an Incident.

Rick Cook