ARS 6.3
Oracle 10x
Sun OS 5.1

A little help please!

My legacy server is showing an issue that I have not dealt with before.

A couple of days, my database started showing some problems related to
tablespace.  This caused a bunch of weird issues.  The tablespace issue has
been resolved.  A couple of my users had closed their clients during that
time and when they came back received the error message that they were
still logged on and would they like the other session closed.  They would
answer in the affirmative, but when they would then log back on, they would
get the same message.  I then tried to kick them off from the admin tool,
but they would still get the message.

I then triggered (I think) a re-cache by adding a display only checkbox and
then doing a modify all against all users with that checkbox checked.  I
did this based on kbase articles that talked about this type of issue.
However I still have a couple of users who are getting this message.

User logs don't show a need for them to be released, in fact they just show
them logging in as normal.

They are able to work by just closing (using the x to close the window).
None the less, it is very annoying!

Any ideas?

Thanks!

--