I did bounce the Remedy system after the problem started.  It didn't work
though....  I've been trying the following command:

# ./arreload -a "[userid]" -p "[password]" -u "User" -s "[servername]" -f -d

I get the following:

Action Request System  Reload Cache Manager   Version 6.03.00 patch 016
Remedy, a BMC Software company.
Copyright (c) 1991 - 2005 BMC Software, Inc.
All rights reserved.
Summary of command line arguments:
   User form    : User
   Group form   :
   Admin user   : [userid]
   Update server: [servername]
   Flush items from CURRENT server only
Verifying Admin access to 'source' server -- [servername]
   FAILED!
Message not in catalog; Message number = 329 (ARERR 329)
   [servername]

ARERR 329 :

Invalid password or authentication string for an existing user

The password you have specified for the user name is not recognized. The
problem can be

either with the password or with the authentication string (if using NT
authentication, the

authentication string is the NT domain) or both. Enter the password defined
for this user

name to access the system as that user.

I've used both Demo with a Fixed license and Admin privs. as well as my own
user id that also has admin privs.  Am I missing something?

Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer
410-533-5367