Hi Mattia, Pengwang,

are you using an appropriate line catalog file (H2O-PWR98 is a so-called
"full absorption model" with its parameters implemented within ARTS, while
"H2O" triggers a line-by-line calculation that needs the line parameters as
input). I am not sure whether that specific test case comes with (or
applies) a suitable line file...

Best,
Jana

Jana Mendrok, Ph.D.