Skip,
Real estate values are up all over. But not anywhere near to the extent they
are up in AP. You could have bought a house for around $100K in 2001 that
now sells for over $500K. Name another town that has appreciated like that.
As for the Weldon connection - raises eyebrows of course. Big ones. But the
FBI has said they have specifically reviewed the deal with Asbury Partners
and the relationship with Weldon and can find absolutely no evidence of
anything corrupt. That doesn't mean there is nothing I grant you, but should
we believe your consipiracy theory over the FBI? What evidence do you have
that the deal was dirty? I'd like to see it. I'm sure the FBI would too as
they
have not turned up anything in the course of their investigation.
And please also share the details of the better deal that was waiting in the
wings ready to be signed. You know, the one you are accusing the board of
not being smart enough (or honest enough) to take over the deal we have. I'd
also be interested in that, and am curious how such a great offer remained so
secret. You'd think the losing bidder would have made some noise about the
unfairness of it all.....
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/