--- In [email protected], Lighty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Will Asbury Park become a place the wealthy come to retire? Will all
of
> Monmouth County?
>
That is up to market forces, which are much more efficient than any
government controlled economy. I think the past century has proved
that. If homes become too expensive for enough people to buy, then the
prices will adjust. I don't think being born or raised in a place gives
anyone the right to be able to buy a house there less than what the
market dictates. I was born and raised in Park Slope. Should I be able
to buy a brownstone that goes for $2 million for anything less? What
gives me or anyone else that right?
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/