I see money being spent on the waterfont. I believe they are in the process.  
If they announced that they were done or filing for bankrupancy.  That would be 
a failure.  But they have 30 years right?    


----- Original Message ----
From: wernerapnj <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 7, 2007 6:53:53 PM
Subject: [AsburyPark] Re: My new neighbors?

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED] ups.com, Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@ ...> 
wrote:
>
> Did not know the master developer failed. Last I heard and can see 
is progress. Yes there was a delay but I can't understand you calling 
this a failure. 
>=========== ========= ========= ========= ========= ========= =========

The deal was that all the public property on the beacfront would be 
sold for next to nothing so that Millions of $$$ would be spent to 
restore it.

Do you see anything remotely along that line of having been done?

Werner 





 
____________________________________________________________________________________
Finding fabulous fares is fun.  
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and hotel 
bargains.
http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097

Reply via email to