--- In [email protected], Allan Peterson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
>
> Did I say sucess?  I do not believe I did.  I would not make that 
judgement until it was done.  You on the other hand said the Master 
developer was a failure.  Please explain.  You always seem to have the 
inside knowledge so fill us in.  
> 

The only inside knowledge I have are eyes and a brain. I can see and I 
can think. 5-6 years of nothing on the waterfront. The master developer 
is a failure. The City realizes that but does not come out and say 
that. It is no secret.





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Yahoo! Groups gets a make over. See the new email design.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/hOt0.A/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to