--- In [email protected], "dfsavgny" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], Allan Peterson <nnjallans1@> 
> wrote:
> >
> >
>From the very beginning Asbury Partners said they were looking for a 
partner for the BW. Now that they have found one(MM) and the Partners 
don't find a way to cnase them I think we'll be surprized of what 
real money can do. 






 Did I say sucess?  I do not believe I did.  I would not make that 
> judgement until it was done.  You on the other hand said the Master 
> developer was a failure.  Please explain.  You always seem to have 
the 
> inside knowledge so fill us in.  
> > 
> 
> The only inside knowledge I have are eyes and a brain. I can see 
and I 
> can think. 5-6 years of nothing on the waterfront. The master 
developer 
> is a failure. The City realizes that but does not come out and say 
> that. It is no secret.
>




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Check out the new improvements in Yahoo! Groups email.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/4It09A/fOaOAA/yQLSAA/Y2tolB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to