When I first got mine, I used to bring her to work with me.

--- In [email protected], "oakdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> 1. How do you leave a dog at home?
> 
> 2. Blaze is cute. So was the firt visit to the vet.
> 
> 3. I HAD one carpet in the house. I rolled it up.
> 
> I'll stick with my view, pets are cute, more so when they belong to
> someone else.
> 
> However, when the vet and her assistant siad "no, he really IS cute.."
> I  told my son I thought she was talking about the dog or him...then I
> realized, it must of been me.
> 
> I do believe a cute puppy has a role in life.
>





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
    mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 

Reply via email to