Hey, if it doesn't work out you can pawn him off on me.
--- In [email protected], "oakdorf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> --- In [email protected], "Jack Pitzer" <hinge98@> wrote:
> >
> > Probably the most difficult thing to overcome with a new dog in the
> house, besides
> > housebreak, is separation anxiety.
>
>
> not for me. I can leave him. I just don't think it's fair to the guy.
>
> So far, he's had me at the airport (for him, not me), PetSmart, Petco,
> the vet.
>
> Seperation anxiety? Yea, soon I'll need a shrink for letting my KIDS
> get a dog. NOT me.
>
> Please don't tell me I'll fall in love with him, regardless to his
> cuteness.
>
> Good thing there's there's not many people around me. Who needs to see
> me out in 40 degree barefoot and in shorts running the yard?
>
> Pics coming soon.
>
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/
<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional
<*> To change settings online go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/AsburyPark/join
(Yahoo! ID required)
<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/