Wow, great stuff. Thanks again, this is good advice
that I will put to work. Any thoughts on including a
<title></title> in the asciidoc source text file,
which  will properly go into the <head></head>? (From
reading the docs it looks like I need a First level
title, but is there any way to put it in without
having it show visibly on the page as a title or
section?