Hi Jyotirmoy,

You are hitting Chandanbabu real hard; where it hurts.

CM and MM behaves like paid agents of the
Bangladeshis. In whole expanse of lungiwalas, they see
no design. It's like closing the eyes to ward off a
tiger, thinking, the tiger will not see if they close
their eyes.

Moreover, I found out, none of both Mr. MM and CM's
future generations are going to stay in the
independent Oxom, they are inciting our 'burbok' boys
to fight for.

-VP

=== message truncated ===>