So do you support ULFA's attack on Hindi speaking people in Jan 2007 which killed 67 people.
Not at all. They were innocent daily wage earners who were killed to create a vacumn for more BDesis to fill the void. But in my conversation I was just referring to ULFA's attack on Assamese people as they(ULFA) seem to have got the approval from some of us to fight for our cause. I don't remember giving that right to any organization.

Jyotirmoy