There are many, who are real disappointed finding their apple cart, drawn by
golden horses being upset by ULFA. They believe that they are better off in the
golden era under GoI with the lavish life bestowed upon them, which is they
think is due to them for their sheer intelligence. While serving the people in
their heydays (in influencial posts), they never gave a damn about Assam or
Assamese people but after retirement, those same people are standing tall as
sole protector of Assam and Assamese people. Hope I am not hurting many.

  Regards

  Mridul Bhuyan

Chan Mahanta <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
        That I must leave to the imagination of Netters, A .

  I  am not certain who or how many listen to us, around the world.  And even
if I did, I certainly won't be the one to gloat about the numbers . It is not
the numbers that count in a forum like ours, it is the quality of the
discourse. It ain't no desi-demokrasy here A, you know that, don't you :-)?

  At 3:04 PM -0500 10/8/07, Alpana B. Sarangapani wrote:

   >> I am sure that there are more than two who are for 'Sovereignity of
Assam', but may not think it to be >fruitful enough to engage in this debate
  >**** That is one of the most incisive perceptions I have seen in this net in
a very long time, Mridul.
Yes, there must be!
Pise` xonkhya-tu aangulir murot lekhib pora jaabo ne` baaru?

  "In order to make spiritual progress you must be patient like a tree and
humble like a blade of grass"
  - Lakshmana