Regarding Q4, I would like to hear from Chandan Mahanta, Shantikam Hazarika and B’Dew why din't they write Ongkhi instead of Ankhee (see Q4 below).

Rabin
PS: Thought "raashi" is a time-slot depicting the map/location of stars in that specific time-slot, i.e., "raashi" is not star

Above was the inquiry and rest was attached in my previous email. Thanks to B’Dew for intelligent response. Mahanta gave me more (as expected).

I am yet to hear from Shantikam Hazarika. I made a typo there it should have been Akhi or AAkhi not Ongkhi. Sorry about it!

Mahanta can you please help what "hemkosh" says about the word "rashi" or "raashi"!

More on "anibasi" or "anibaasi" later!

Rabin

Do you Yahoo!?