I took his comments as a personal attack because he is naming me specifically as
doing something out of ignorance. Then his next Email says that he knew it was a
lie when he sent it. See the 3 Emails snippets below. Is this being uppity or
self righteous? Is this wording what a normal person would use? Why wouldn't he
simply say the TRTE instruction should have been used. He always chooses his
wording carefully and hides the malice. Everyone interpreted my Email as a
personal attack but did it actually contain anything more direct than in his
response?

Thanks Jon Perryman.