I didn't care much about license so far;
the code is available for free from the links mentioned below.
See also here:
https://github.com/StanfordPascal/Pascal
this will be most recent, my actual development version.
I deploy the compiler to the MVSINST subdirectory (and zip file,
which can be downloaded from the website) every month or so,
when I consider it stable enough. Same goes for the AWSTAPE file
(CMS target, TAPE LOAD format).
Feel free to ask offline, if you have more questions.

Kind regards

Bernd