Thanks Bob for this research.  We should be safe, even if a user opened it
here, but yeah, it's possible that we wouldn't be....

So the question remains, can we get AFC modified to reject
encrypted/password protected Office documents - or RTF office files -
altogether?  The reasoning is the same as rejecting encrypted zip files.