Greyhat:  I do have the extra Sane sigs going.  No help with these, though
we haven't seen any hit after adding bombre based on the body.

I've looked at these, they're not passworded zip files, they're Word
documents.  The rtf extension opens in Word.  Don't know the malicious
point of not just calling it a docx.

Whatever the case, I really think we need the option to block passworded
office documents. This problem isn't going away...