Den 2023-12-04 kl. 13:00, skrev Joshua C. Colp:
Greetings all,

Over the past few years, the use of the Asterisk mailing lists has diminished, with far more conversation happening on the Asterisk community forums[1]. The state of email, to ensure reliable delivery, has also gotten more complicated - emails get caught by spam filters, etc.. To continue the mailing lists would require a huge time and resource investment, for minimal use.

To that end, we’ve decided to discontinue the mailing lists effective February 1st, 2024.

If you have any input, now is the time to state it.

Would really prefer mail-list for the asterisk-dev, there is nothing that works so well and gives me the least work - no need to poll a forum etc. It just arrives in my email client where ever I am.

So my 5 öre would be to not change it the kind of transport. Go with groups.io or something like that, if you don't want to maintain it yourself.

/niklas