why don't you just build your cells into the queues and setup the queue to ringall.

Jason Lixfeld wrote:

Here's what I'm trying to do.. We have a small system, there are only two of us. We both do sales and we both do support. We like Queues better than music on hold with a bunch of dials happening in the background to try our phones, then cells, etc. Problem is, we don't like the idea of having to login to a queue and are wondering if there is a way to force/automatically log agents into a queue without having to do anything on the phone; have it be server side that is. I'm thinking some sort of cron job that runs every minute or five to make sure all expected agents (my partner and I) are in the queue and if not, log us in. The extentions we use to enter the queue are find-me extensions so if we aren't at our desks, calls will hit our cells.

Like I said, we know we can do this by doing some excessive dialplan authoring, but we'd rather use the pre-build Queues -- they do everything we need/want, except the autologin part. Anyone know how we can solve this?