The Polycom 321 has not been EOL'd and supports VLAN.  It is, however,
lacking a 2nd ethernet port if you were to go that route.

-M

Thanks for the response Mark. I see the 331 has two ports and the same features as the 321.

I'm wondering what phone would be best being used as an intercom in a busy kitchen. I asked this some months ago; but this time around I'm writing it into this years budget.

I see the 335 has HD Voice and the 321 has "Clarity by Polycom". Which would be best in a noisy kitchen using the devices speaker phone?

Should I seek another device for the kitchen all-together?

-Andy