On 2/22/18 1:07 PM, Antony Stone wrote:

On Thursday 22 February 2018 at 19:10:51, Carlos Chavez wrote:

      Usually phone companies set the outgoing CallerID for you but
recently we got control over that and are now setting the outgoing
Calleir ID ourselves.  My problem now is that the CDR will put the
outgoing CID in the CDR instead of the extension that dialed and that
causes problems for reports.  What is the proper way to set outgoing CID
and keeping the original extension number in the CDR?
Surely the CDR field "clid" is your Caller ID, whereas the CDR field "src" is
the originating extension?

Antony.

No, the src field contains the external number and the clid field has the extension name but also the external number.

Carlos Chávez
+52 (55)8116-9161