On Thu, 27 Jan 2005 22:12:41 +1100, Eric Scheid <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

http://www.intertwingly.net/wiki/pie/PaceIconAndImage

Nice. But if we have both atom:icon and atom:image for the feed, why do we need to do all kinds of wierd stuff to have images attached to Atom entries? Can't atom:image (perhaps not atom:icon) occur as a child of atom:entry too?

This competes with parts of PaceEnclosuresAndPix, and so have also written PaceLinkEnclosure which simply strips out the Pix part.

Right. So we include images of the feed with 'image', while images for entries with 'link'. That doesn't make sense. It also doesn't make much sense to have several elements to do the exact same thing. My head is screaming for atom:object here.

--
Asbjørn Ulsberg     -=|=-    http://virtuelvis.com/quark/