On 5/30/06, James M Snell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Robert Sayre wrote:
>[snip]
> document. In this case, it's another case of a WG member claiming
> something is broken without a shred of spec text to back it up. If Tim

The exact same can be said of the argument that the use of extension
attributes is broken.  There's not a shred of spec text to back it up.

I didn't say the use of extension attributes is broken. I said your
extension has no reason to use them, remember? You never gave a
technical reason for the change between last call and the previous
version.

Personally, I don't see them as "broken", I just see them as extremely
short-sighted.

That's how I see your extension.

Hey, maybe you could do RFC4287bis as an individual submission!

--

Robert Sayre