On 2006-09-06 12:47:09 -0400, Bob Wyman wrote:

>       The authors of the specification have, I think, not only
> good reason to state their intention but an obligation to do so.
> Warning implementers that the use of the license link may not, in
> at least some situations and in some legal systems, create a
> legally enforceable binding is the right thing to do.

The intent of this spec is to give those who publish a feed a way to
assert what licensing conditions apply to certain parts of that
feed.

That's what the spec should say; anything else -- in particular
elaborate discussions of corner cases -- is going to cause
confusion.

--
Thomas Roessler   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>