On Wed, Jan 24, 2018 at 8:45 PM, Bruno Ramalhete <bram....@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I made another review and now I fixed the warning in the Portuguese
> translation.
>
> I was following the gettext manual and I did the adjustment for
> Portuguese, as described in there:
>
> nplurals=2; plural=n != 1;
>

> It is true Portuguese uses the same plurals sequence as English.
>
> I fixed some words used in previous translations.
>
> I send you the updated po file here.
>

> Best Regards.
>
> Bruno

So, this is another set of corrections.

I think you had the Plural-Forms correct before this, but it becomes bad
syntax without the parentheses.  So I will omit the change for that line.

As I said, I think the question is whether zero should take singular or
plural -- which would make you choose > or != .  I think most Western
European languages use != .  Is French an exception for which > is better?

PRL