Re: audio-based medieval virtual world

Right, agreed, python or C, or pure basic just to get that cross platform compatibility. My thing is, I would want the coders to be as equally dedicated to the project as the story writers, etc, that way it comes out phenominal. I think if this is done right, it could be awesome. Good writing, good sound design and good infrastructure that will support it, and nothing less is my opinion. I've wanted something like this for a long time.