Re: Where do you get your music?

Dark,

Yeah, I know all about Apple fan boys for whom Apple is a god and can do no wrong. Sounds like Sebby is one with that last post about how wonderful iTunes is.

There are also plenty of Apple fan boys over at Applevis.com. Their general chat section says that your subjects should be restricted to anything about Apple products. The last time I looked, iTunes for Windows is an Apple product, so I thought my questions about it were appropriate. I was told that because the version of iTunes I was talking about didn't run on an Apple product, that my questions weren't appropriate, so they deleted them. I no longer participate in any discussions there, because I felt that they weren't being fair with me. They are a website about the accessibility of Apple products which was exactly what I wanted to get help with. iTunes is an Apple product and yet because I don't use a Macintosh, my questions were censered.

It's attitudes like that from App le fan boys that drive people away from Apple. I am getting rid of my iPod, my next phone will not be an iPhone, and I will remove iTunes and anything else Apple, like Quicktime, from my computer. I'm sure the fan boys will be very happy they succeeded in chasing yet another customer away from their god.