Re: Where do you get your music?

@Sebby, even though Drm for all content is something hat Apple have had to relax on, I still am of the opinion the implicit difficulties with Itunes interacting with anything none Apple are entirely intentional on Apple's part.
As to getting stuff from Itunes, several times I tried ripping cds into Itunes to see if I could find them. I could play them with the play menu but could I find the files? could I hell.
In the same way, I never really got the hole sink thing, sinse all I wanted to do was put stuff on my Iphone from my existing library, what did it need to sink for?
When however I did sink stuff, unless I created playlist folders to mirror my own folder structure, I couldn't find them on the phone either, or mirrors of them in the my music/itunes folder.
Of course, Itunes is such an unwieldy hog to navigate with all it's trees and macabre functions (why the hell a media system has to be used for backing up ap data and god knows what), it's entirely possible I made a mistake, however why should! I! have to be the one who has to "Get used to" Apple's program and way of doing things, I'm the customer, Apple should serve me!
Then again I know that's a radical idea for most modern businesses who tend to view customers as simply a convenient way to convert sellables into prophet with no more individual desire than a conveyer belt.

Compare the situation to just plugging in my Victor stream and going copy with whatever the heck I want, indeed the first time I did this last October the ease was amazing! no more difficult than when I used to copy stuff onto my laptop.

As I said, that people like Itunes and libraries and such I don't have a problem with, my problem is the "one way or else!" attitude, which is why until Apple give us a usable file system for putting media on and off Ios devices I shan't be either buying anything through Itunes on my phone o r playing any media on it either.

All that being said, I can say in terms of pure hardware and some functions of the Os I do like the Ios system very much, heck I was well impressed last night trying out blindfold breakout with just how fun controlling the bat with a gyro was, ---- reminded me of playing the original Atari version with those twistable paddle controllers.

So, please don't mistake me for a total Apple Hater, ---- I'm just a total Itunes hater :d.