Re: This isn't for attention

Hello folks. The Ghost Rider, I feel a coward for not coming earlier to offer you a supporting hand dude.
In some extent, I can at least imagine your pain.
But the thing is, if she really loves you, as much as you love her, she will surely support you and wait for the right moment for you two to be together. Hold on to this, and use your feelings for her to as an extra fuel to keep you going. If you like to play music, use this as an inspiration for your creations. If you prefer writing, go and make your own world, make your ideas into characters, then face them, make them better, try to understand their reasons.
I used to transform my issues into characters and sort of put them to use on tabletop rpg matches, to see if I can deal with them in a more introspective way.
I could tell you about a really large amount of things with this topic, but it wont be as accurately as what I'm trying to show you. Again, I'm sorry, I'm really sorry for watching all this for a distance so far. I know I barely know you, and the majority of our fellow audiogamers, but I tend to care about other people. This being said, and now I may sound a bit contraditory... Perhaps you should try to see the whole thing from another point of view. It is always worst when we are in the eye of the storm, but try to retreat for a moment, and maybe you can see from a far, that haven you couldn't see earlier when you were there due to the gray nature of the situation.
Best regards, Haramir.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : themadviolinist via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector