Re: This isn't for attention

Well, I could go into a long thing about this, but I think I'll keep this short and simple. I want you to know that I am not telling you to disrespect your parents, I'm just going to tell you what I would do. Personally, if mom or dad tried to keep me from going out with my own girl, I'd probably say. "You will either let me go out with her, or I will not go to school. It doesn't matter to me if you take my computer or not. If you keep on with me, I will move out of this house and you will not have me anymore. It's people like you guys that want me want to move out of this hellhole." Now hear me out here guys. I am not telling ghost rider to say this stuff, I'm just informing him of what I would do. And to be honest with you, I love my parents. But if they said that I couldn't date my true love, then I would not hesitate to fly off the handle with them. My opinion is, no matter how old you are you can date who ever the hell you want to. Your parents have no control over that. And I'm not joking about moving out, I would not hesitate to leave my parents out in the dirt. I can be a very mean person when I want to be. Again, I wouldn't incourage everyone to relentlessly disrespect your parents, but I am the kind of person that would.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : gellman via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Haramir via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : garrett via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : blindncool via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ghost rider via Audiogames-reflector