Re: xbox 1 and payment information?

I'm really surprised you haven't taken the time to talk to a Microsoft representitive and let them try and help you.  You are the only person I'm aware of who has had this kind of issue and I can't find information on why this might be happening.  If you had twitter I'd have suggested you reach out to other gamers and see if they can help you as well.

Sorry you're still having this issue, but I have no idea whether it's your browser getting the location settings muddled, or anything else in the million and one ways it could be acting up.