Re: Preventing me to rent a house because of my guide dog

As much as I'd like to agree with you're not wanting the house, I must say it's counter-productive.  You went through the trouble of fighting to get it, and, again, while I want to agree with what your viewpoint is because I know I've felt that way, don't give up on it.

I do understand, however, the tension between you and the owner.  If you're willing to put up with that for x amount of time, then do it.  But if you feel like it's not worth your time, then quite obviously you're capable of moving.  It is ridiculous to go through something like that.  Blind people are usually treated with least amount of understanding from the 30% of idiots you'll encounter in life.  I say 30% as a relative term from my own experiences.  In the states, I've noticed people are generally good-hearted and willing to help out.  I've never had an asshole who said, "Sorry, I can't help you.&quo t;

Best Regards,

Luke