Re: Preventing me to rent a house because of my guide dog

@first poster: I've a similar story. I live in Milan. Two months ago, i told my house owner that I was finally going to receive my guide dog. When I signed the contract, I had told her about it, and she seemed happy for me, so I didn't expect any problem. Unfortunately, the exact day I went to retrieve my dog, she phoned me telling that I couldn't enter with Teo in my house. We argued for a while. Finally, she agreed to let me in, but I had to start looking for a new home and to go away as soon as possible. Milan is full of houses to rent. Seriously, you just have to walk around to find a place that's good for you. Well. I've spent the last two months searching, because noone wanted my dog. It was too big, I was blind so I was unable to look after him, they where allergic etc. Fortunately, last week I've found a owner who accepted us. It was a frustrating experience, I'm so relieved it's finally over.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : leibylucwgamer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : siria via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ammericandad2005 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : arjan via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : seb2314 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : shuteye via Audiogames-reflector