Re: BK3, the chesboard of audio game innovation

having read your post, I do get it
however for me personally I've never had any issue with the game, I've always done run-N-gun style, and I can keep up with everything on screen so it just becomes a fight with reflexes, hell my first time playing I ran through the whole of stage 25 in one sitting, unsure how long it was but it was the most fun I'd ever had in any audio game
the fact that you actually have to stop and look at what's going on is what makes this game different from the rest of them, it's also what kept me hooked on it for as long as it did since you actually have to think to finish parts of it
at least until you're overpowered and everything just bounces off you