Re: New computer,what should I go for,mac,windows etc

Ahoy there,
@sebby, I can only buy from either the apple retailers(authorised dealers),or the service center/apple retailer.
There are 2 reasons for that.
1:I can only aford a macbookpro through emis, and a mbp is the only one where I can meet its downpayment.
2: we don't have a applestore here so I believe the applestore app doesn't appear to be in the indian appstore,but I'll try just in case.

So as things stand now, I can only get a macbookpro with a I5 processor, 2012 moddle.
So you are suggesting I should try and get a ssd first rather than the 16gb ram? because I think I could only do either one atm, that is either the ram,or the ssd. and the other would have to wait.

I'm a bit lost when it comes to all this bios stuff, I sure can install windows and such using twpe but you ask me to talk on it,or go into detail I'd be lost. :d

Thanks, again.