Re: I really wish there could be a couple of mod changes

Way too much of this sounds familiar. the parts that don't are fairly encouraging, though.
I'm not sure if it'd be appropriate for me to summarize the various examples I'm thinking of (there was an agreement not to bring up one of them to certain people but I'm not sure if it extends here and that was 11 years ago and I don't know how she'd feel about it now and I feel like asking would violate the agreement).

Is the forum breaking up into cliques? I think it might be. That is a rather volatle situation that no one has ever really managed to solve. (Otherwise, we wouldn't have High School and Politics giving people so much grief.)

(I know I'm normally quite bad at keeping on topic and saying anything comprehensible, but I'm being vague here for a reason.)

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mohamed the weirdo via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sebby via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector