Re: I really wish there could be a couple of mod changes

Colton's depression is something I will not discuss here because it is a very personal and serious matter that extends far beyond his involvement in game development. Laurie did post accusations against Walter on audiogames.net, and several other people also posted accusations against Walter. From what I can see of the below-referenced topic, Walter liked to threaten females who he thought would not be able to defend themselves. You even posted on this topic, and I find your remarks there to be as blunt and insulting as your comments in post 12 here. Dark even explained there that "lori has been a long standing member of the community and I'm quite aware she doesn't accuse people of this out of the blue, indeed I encouraged her to speak out about this precisely so that others will be better able to keep themselves safe." The topic is at http://forum.audiogames.net/viewtopic.php?id=18320.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector