Re: I really wish there could be a couple of mod changes

Hi dark sir!
I am very sorry for posting this.
but I see that sam is right.
also I have one question but please treat farely
If I were a girl and just report any person on the forum whom I don't like then will you ban him?
if I were a girl and just ask money to you in the e mail will you give me?
the answer is not.
so why you gave the advantage to lori Duncan?
I know dark you have Mrs dark and your dad's situation is what as you have posted
But I also know that you treated walter unfarely.
lori posted that youlanda was offensed by walter and after 3 days she was dead.
For your kind info Mister dark if you read this carefully
that youlanda is still alive and in fact it is lori who created two fake Idees
sam you agree?
because whenever I saw the player list of sTW I see youlanda.
so dark sir!
are you still in the dark or you get some light cardination after that?
if walter b ehaved unfarely in STW then he should be banned from STW but Mister dark ruined his audiogames.net forum's life.
also  when the ivan sodo posted the BTB then you deleted that when I offensed these 3 shits.
you should not forget coltin's damn drama that his depression.
So that is the point.
o one thing more.
a teen-age jonikster posted that the dating topic then where all of the rules gone?
why Mister dark suggested to date one of the nearest girl instead of the online website.
I do agree that most of the topics are drama free but if you can ban walter if you are so courigious mod, then where all the courage disappear when we report UP clones and these stupid topics?
I hope to get an answer from Mister dark not from others.
Thanks
Ishan

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : arqmeister via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Aprone via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : CAE_Jones via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ishan Dhami via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : TJT1234 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Xoren via Audiogames-reflector