Re: New IPhone september 16 2016

@Figment,
If what you said in post 66 is true, then I failed with post 46.  I'm concerned that a company like Apple, worth some 340 billion dollars last I checked could be poised to strike for a monopoly... A big one!  That, is something I cannot, and will not, like!  Under the guise of well established public reputation given to exercising what appears on the surface to be generosity, I wonder if they could just, possibly pull it off, the kind of monopoly that wouldn't affect just blind and VI people anymore!  As I stated above, they're no longer seemingly interested in the overall average consumer.  by focusing on enterprises and larger businesses they could work their way down capturing from the strongest to the weakest.  Once upon a time, I only ever saw MS machines and indeed computers in the homes of rich people and larger institutions such as schools, libraries, etc.  today they're commonplace.  I suppose my t hinking has a ton of holes in it, and I'll probably come back in a couple of years and read all of this garbage and laugh at myself, but right now I'm running a fever and trying to make myself feel a little less miserable by feeding my ideas.  hahaha!