Sound decryption in load_from_memory function does not work in bgt

Hello,
I think that this is a mistake in the engine, but writing here because I can possibly do some wrong or if not then autor of engine can repair this mistake.
I have the following code:
sound zvuk;
file reader;
string sounddata;

void main() {
reader.open("die.ogg","rb");
sounddata=reader.read();
reader.close();
set_sound_decryption_key("this is an example key",true);
zvuk.load_from_memory(sounddata);
zvuk.play_wait();
zvuk.close();
}

When I launch this code, sound die.ogg should to play, but nothing. If I use normal load function, all is good. If I try to play some unencrypted sound, It works too, only sounds with encryption have this kind of problem.
Is there some way to load sound from memory to apply decryption? Or should I to use string_decrypt function?
Thanks.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector