Re: Sound decryption in load_from_memory function does not work in bgt

Hello,
citation from bgt's manual, concrete from part about function load_from_memory of object sound:
"Remarks:
The data must be a valid Ogg Vorbis or Wave stream, with or without encryption. If the data is encrypted, the engine will decrypt it automatically using the global sound decryption key."

I want to use some like:
zvuk.load_from_memory(string_decrypt(sounddata,"encryption key"));
but now I found that this does not work, too if I try to save file from decrypted string sounddata, wlc can not play It. So I think, if function file_encrypt and string_decrypt uses the same encrypting algorithm.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Rastislav Kiss via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : lukas via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector