1. An executable file can be a virus, sure. However, nothing will happen until it is executed.
2. There are extensions to FTP to fix this.
3. I don't know UK law, so can't comment. This depends on where you are.
4. This can apply to anything.
FTP does create a new connection for every file transferred, so it might not be the best solution for transferring a lot of files.
5. False. In order for this to happen, you would need a vulnerable or misconfigured FTP server.
5.2. Can be done with anything that gives you access.
5.3. You could run the server out of space, unless you had quotas. This can be done with anything which allows uploads.
_______________________________________________ Audiogames-reflector mailing list Audiogamesemail@example.com https://sabahattin-gucukoglu.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/audiogames-reflector